A list of requirements you need to meet when importing eggs and egg products.
Avian influenza outbreaks
Important information was issued on 27 March 2018 about recent avian influenza outbreaks in some countries.
The following import health standard is affected:
- Shelf-stable Dried Egg Powders or Egg Crystals from Specified Countries (Poueggic.spe) [PDF, 366 KB]
- Guidance document for the Import Health Standard for egg products (Eggprods.gen) [PDF, 644 KB]
The purpose of this Notice is to set exogenous contaminant specifications for animal material and animal products intended for human consumption.
- Fresh, chilled and frozen salmonid products processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 181 KB]
- Approved Source Country Salmonid Products Processed in the Philippines - Health Certificate [PDF, 561 KB]
- Canned New Zealand beef for human consumption processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 75 KB]
- Honey and other apiculture products intended for human consumption from Canada - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 59 KB]
- Products for human consumption containing poultry meat of New Zealand origin - Zoosanitary certificate [PDF, 127 KB]
- Animal products that have undergone third country processing - Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 142 KB]
- Egg products – Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 645 KB]
- Egg products – Risk Management Proposal [PDF, 151 KB]
Updated 23 January 2018.
keywords: Eggs, Egg products,Egg powder, Liquid egg, Pasteurised egg, Cooked egg, Mooncake, Eggnog, Mayonnaise, Salad dressing, Omelettes, Frozen eggs, Century egg, 100 year old egg, Egg ingredients, Egg pasta, EGGPRODS.GEN, Eggprods, egg
keywords: pasalbic.aus, eggs
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback